1981 Cadillac Superior Three Way Hearse

1981 Cadillac Superior Three Way Hearse Edgy but cheap. She's a bit rough cosmetically, quarter panel have severe rust issues but I happen to have replacements from a donor car. (Also the doors, front clip and rear bumper come from the same donor, an 84) Currently has wheels from a 96. Also a few extra parts I had to swap in..
She does run and drive, just in need of TLC. 368ci V8. 90% complete interior. She was actually serving as a daily driver until I got something else. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-Cadil...ash=item2f1984eb2e:g:YiMAAOSwCAVa1pbx&vxp=mtr

There is a much, much nicer '81 Superior 3-way in Mason City that was always funeral home-owned and always garaged that can be had for the same price!

It is in a very dark, former lumber yard, covered with an inch of dust. It's at Great Country Motors, the Superior/S&S distributor in Mason City, IA. I could take pictures, but they wouldn't show much. Unfortunately, it's a situation where you would just need to go inspect it in person. It has been parked in that building since it came out of service, probably in the neighborhood of 18-20 years ago.

Back