IH Ambulance

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Stopped by and stripped out some ambulance-related stuff out of this rig today.

Attachments

• IH 1.jpg
    IH 1.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 224
  • IH 2.jpg
    IH 2.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IH 3.jpg
    IH 3.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IH 4.jpg
    IH 4.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IH 5.jpg
    IH 5.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 206
  • IH 6.jpg
    IH 6.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 211
Are those pictures before or after you took parts? Doesn't look like there are that many parts to take, other than the glass.

A lot still to be had.... for someone with an IH ambulance! Most of what I harvested were things like the roof-mounted siren's reinforcement plate, Ferno stretcher cups out of the floor, the nickel-plated brass cabinet latches and knobs, Ferno stretcher brackets off of the left side, etc. What were you expecting to find in a junk yard ambulance??

This was probably the best score in this one.

Attachments

• Siren Roof Plate.jpg
    Siren Roof Plate.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 199
I know someone that needs that right fender and front bumper. I would have paid a bunch for that jump seat a while back before i made one for my 53. There is always one more piece you can get.

I know someone that needs that right fender and front bumper. I would have paid a bunch for that jump seat a while back before i made one for my 53. There is always one more piece you can get.

That bumper looks about as jacked up as mine =D

It's the glass that I hope is still there if I ever need it!

Kurt did check with me while he was there, it's good to have friends who think of you when they find rusty treasure.

The last I heard the back quarter glasses were still available from Mexico. I hope that I don't have to find out!

Back