'41 Henney Packard Ambulance fs

I stumbled across this one, '41 Henney Packard Army ambulance, looks like "some assembly required" but not too bad.

Link here.

Vintage_Military_Vehicles_1941_Packard03.jpg

Looking the pictures over you wonder what shop the lower front seat springs got left in. You see a number of things started and nothing finished. Till the storage bill gets to be too much. Do one thing and work it till it's done is the only way to not get so discouraged in the project you don't want it any more.

41 Henry Hearse

Sir, how are you. Do you know who the owner of this car is cause I would love to contact him or her to see if it may be for sale and get detailed info on the Car. Please let me know. Thank you and Take care. David Adams . Email. worldwartwo41@gmail.com

David,

You can click on the "Link Here" in Steves post or:

"For more information on any of the vehicles listed please contact John Ferrie by email (please include the vehicle you would like information about in the subject line), or phone, or by using the form located below:

Email: John@vintagemilitaryvehicles.com"

A friend of mine has just shipped this back to the UK. It's fitted with a small block Chevy, TH350 (or 400 - not sure which) and front disc brakes. It's in great shape and is for sale.

Feel free to PM me if more info is needed.

Russ

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 567
Limitations

That's an iOS limitation as it renames every photo to image.jpg so of course only one file can be uploaded! If you tried more, each successive upload would overwrite the prior.

Photo #2. I'm posting from an iPhone and only one image can be uploaded per post (stupid or what !!)

Back