Welcome to the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Welcome to the Friends of the Professional Car Society forums. Please be patient as I learn the codes of operation and continue to configure these new forums.
Thanks Paul

Great Job Paul.

Nice to see us back in business. And nice that it is in the form of old so we don't have to learn a whole new system. That will be helpful for us old guys!! Now we have a proper vehicle to start pulling this club back together. Thanks to all of you for hanging in there.

Great!

Great to see it up and running, we ought to invite Dean.......Nah!

Great Job Paul

This is outstanding to have this site up and running. Paul has done a most excellent job in his efforts as well as all those involved. Thanks.

Richard

Its good to be back on our own site again! I love that its the same format as the "other" site. It makes it so much easier.
Great job Paul!

Thanks, Paul

Good morning! How great it is to see this site for us "one percenters." Thank you, Paul, for stepping up to the plate and making this possible.

Fresh winds of positive change are blowing...

Good morning! How great it is to see this site for us "one percenters." Thank you, Paul, for stepping up to the plate and making this possible.

Fresh winds of positive change are blowing...

Perhaps it is time to do a complete makeover and create our own PCS Society all together while on a roll? Just a thought and with Brady as the most recent PCS President, it would be a natural move to make this change by installing him into that position.

Richard

lets just try to get behind our elected people and work with them. I don't know all the facts on what has gone down just know it's been a bad year.
Dean is a member of the PCS. what he did with his web site went agents the grain for most of us. but it was his decision. lets just let it go. we now thanks to a few decent people have the opportunity to do a web site that will make the PCS online community stand out. I feel most of us enjoyed the basic concept of the site we thought we had. with the ability to reach other people and bring then into the fold of preserving and restoration of the cars we love. so we will have a few growing pains here while Paul get the bugs ironed out. there a a few of us I know that have offered to help him with the site. that offer still stands from me. I trust if he needs it he will ask. this is the third pcs web site I have Benn on. the first was full of anger cheap shots and just plain crap, you logged on in a armour suite. I lasted one month there. if I need to vent I'll do it in another manner where no one else can see or hear me. needless to say I'm disappointed in my second web site. glad I only have a little money in it. the planes for this one are good and it looks to me like we will have a permanent home if we get behind it and make it work for the club. if the club tanks. then we can resurrect it if we want. mean while lets be a part of the pcs and part of the recovery of the pcs not a splinter group. my thoughts ;)

I am a neutral voice taking sides with no one!

To not allow Dean, who is a PCS life member not to utilize this site if he wishes is just another negative aspect of what was hurting the old PCS web site. We all need to read and abide by our constitution and by laws.
John Dorgan

Great to see it up and running, we ought to invite Dean.......Nah!

Well Done Paul

I am here and glad to be here too..I simply really did not like the way the yahoo site works, and a return to some semblance of normality is welcomed.
Well done Paul for your hard work and I look forward to coming here regularly and getting my baby all decked out to show properly one day.

Now...( to mention a tetchy point that will be raised no doubt ) will you be requiring some cash soon perchance? ( just asking... )

Cheers Paul and glad to see you all again.

Dave

Next election

Richard,
We now have "OUR" own professional Car Society. We have elected officers who deserve all of our support in their efforts. Are you suggesting that we secede from the Society and form another? The way to create change for the better is through the electoral process and making changes to our constitution and by-laws. I am on no "side", but the side of the Society's and it's constitution and by-laws. We all need to get together, and as Thumper's mother said in Bambi, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
John Dorgan

Perhaps it is time to do a complete makeover and create our own PCS Society all together while on a roll? Just a thought and with Brady as the most recent PCS President, it would be a natural move to make this change by installing him into that position.

Richard

We now have "OUR" own professional Car Society. We have elected officers who deserve all of our support in their efforts. Are you suggesting that we secede from the Society and form another?
John Dorgan

Perhaps I did mean that. Afterall, we now have this site and the issues with the PCS will not die down anytime soon and elections are still a year and a half away. While we've come this far perhaps it may be time to consider going the next step. Not saying it should happen but just a thought.
Richard

Hello everyone!

I'm here now.

I would also like to thenk Paul for the work to get this site going.

There was also mention of a benefactor that donated monies to get this started. If that person chooses not to reveal themselves, that is fine with me, but this would not have been possible without the original money and I want to thank that person also. If you are here and reading this, please know that we are all thankful.

The Yahoo site will be scaled back, and only used to give updates if this site should go down.. Paul

Good Job

I agree that the sense of normalcy is quite comforting. Hopefully things will start to get back to normal. Good job Paul and thanks for all of your efforts:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back