1976 GMC FWD Motorhome/Ambulance?

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I know that some of us like the Olds Toronado powered GMC motorhomes of the late Seventies, so I thought I would post this. Now, I know this probably didn't ever serve as an ambulance, or rescue, but it could have. I have seen a couple of these done as emergency rescue/ambulances and they are really something to look at. There are not many of these and this one might be reasonable. It would really be neat to see this done as an ambulance, or a rescue. It is way out of my realm, but I like it.
https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/millburn-1976-gmc/7184774362.html

Probably being where it is an ex county disaster response unit Counties have the $$ to purchase these and never use them. You should see the one Chester County Pa. purchased about four years ago. I had a guided tour when it was brand new a mind blower. Spy equipment that would make the CIA blush enough radio radar, survailanse, equipment and rescue direction and response stuff.

Then it sits only to get out once a year in a disaster drill. Rapid has one also and a fleet of atvs to go with the mother ship.

Back