In John Dorgan's Memory

I think it would be nice if everyone who has a John Dorgan Siren and light that we show it here in picture so everyone can see the fine work he did.

:weneedpics_smi:

Great idea. I purchased angled siren mounts, MARS 888 tunnel light motors, and clear beacon covers.

Attachments

• IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 429
I think that at the International Meet, instead of a moment of silence for john, that the sound & light show should be dedicated to him!

Hey, folks, not to be the Forum police, but we've already got one thread about John Dorgan, let's not create a second one, please? You are confusssing me. Let's post the photos in the first, longer thread.

Hey, folks, not to be the Forum police, but we've already got one thread about John Dorgan, let's not create a second one, please? You are confusssing me. Let's post the photos in the first, longer thread.

I just thought instead of a somber kind of downer thread we could celebrate John's work ....thats all

In Memory of
John Francis Dorgan Jr.
March 5, 1938 - May 13, 2012
Obituary

John Francis Dorgan, husband of Helen Dorgan, passed away at the age of 74 on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 at the Veterans' Hospital. He was born in Dorchester, MA on March 5th, 1938, son of the late John and Delima Dorgan. He graduated from Cathedral high school in Boston, MA. He then went on to join the United States Air Force and served for 22 years. He was a lifetime member of the VFW. For the last twenty years he has been restoring antique lights, sirens and beacons for customers worldwide. He is survived by his beloved wife of 56 years, Helen Dorgan. He is also survived by his sister, Alma O'Rourke; and his five children, Helyn, Mary-Ellen (Bill), John (Lisa), Jim, and Joe (Pat). His seven grandchildren, Rusty, Katie, Becky, Jessica, Maegan, Candace, and Hannah, as well as his twelve great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews, also survive him. Services will be held on Saturday, May 19th at 2pm at East Lawn Mortuary on 5801 East Grant Road. Any donations can be made to the American Lung Association at 2819 East Broadway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ, 85716.

Back