Thanks for your service

Hi everyone, I'm Loren Baldwin. 27 Years young from the heart of it all, Cincinnati Ohio. I'm an officer in the US Army. I'm not a PCS member and unfortunately due to my obligations will not be in attendence for the international meet this year, but that hasn't deterred me from enjoying the knowledge base here. I can remember my parents driving me to pre-school and seeing a whole lot full of hearses and wanting one badly. It wasn't until recently that I was able to buy one. I picked up a 59 Miller-Meteor Futura in 2009 and am currently in the process of restoring it. I'm also on the lookout for a 57 Superior 3-way limo, that's my favorite style procar of them all. I'm a huge car collector and I have my dad thanks to that. My cars are:

The MM
1964 VW Karmann Ghia
1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL
1965 Ford Galaxie 500
1969 Mercury Cougar
1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator that my dad was the original owner of. Read the story at www.my69cougareliminator.com
1971 VW Squareback
1975 VW Bug, former International Show Car Association award winning custom
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible
2003 Mercury Marauder
2004 Chevrolet Corvette

My dad gave me the bug early and as you can see, my collection is rather large for someone my age. I'm hoping to grow my collection to an ultimate goal of 30 over the next decade or so. We will see if that happens!

Hi everyone, I'm Loren Baldwin. 27 Years young from the heart of it all, Cincinnati Ohio. I'm an officer in the US Army.

I for one appreciate what you do for our country! I wake up every morning, free to do as I please, because the U.S. Military continues to protect my freedom. I know freedom isn't free! Thank you!! :smileflag:

You are not currently a member of the PCS. If you would like to join, I would be honored to pay your membership fee.

Thread explanation

The top post by Loren Baldwin is a copy from the introduction thread, and the post by Bill Carlin is his reply to Loren. I have copied the first and moved the second, so if there is any further discussion it will be outside of the introduction thread. Just trying to keep things orderly and neat.
Thanks for your understanding...
Paul

Back