Also "Back in Service"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Jacobson

PCS Member
It looks like Chief Ron gets his job back after a special meeting tonight in Marlboro Twp. I saw the photos and he seemed very happy except when he shook hands with a very "unWise" trustee. ;):D Hang in there Ron.

Don't Forget to Wash Your Hands

I boiled my hands in kerosene after having to shake hands with a weasel.:rolleyes: The other weasel seemed halfway sincere in his apology and it was more than I expected so I have to give him credit for that. This time next week I will be back to being a working stiff bitching I need a day off or vacation. I have told them though for the first few months at least I am going to spend most of my time working the road and having others do my paperwork that I will sign off on at the end of the day. My community has been so great to me during this time I want to spend some time showing them the love.

Around here, when a cop says "working the road" it means that he will be busy giving out tickets. Way to go Ron..... I'm sure that they are going to be glad to see you... :D Just don't run over any weazels... ;)

I boiled my hands in kerosene after having to shake hands with a weasel.:rolleyes: The other weasel seemed halfway sincere in his apology and it was more than I expected so I have to give him credit for that. This time next week I will be back to being a working stiff bitching I need a day off or vacation. I have told them though for the first few months at least I am going to spend most of my time working the road and having others do my paperwork that I will sign off on at the end of the day. My community has been so great to me during this time I want to spend some time showing them the love.

Ron Obviously the Community has a GREAT POLICE CHIEF and His Family
We were all Rooting for You.

Russ

Now Chief Ron,

You need to step up to the plate and follow through on you're coments regarding "The Big Wind.":mad:

We really need to move forward... and you are the "Lynch Pin.";)

Please call me when you get a chance.:D
Duff

412 551-0020

Good news, Chief! I'm glad this is behind you. I'm sure it caused a lot of angst. Can we now expect a resumption of your pro car fleet expansion? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back