Who's got theirs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine today! :D Whew!

Excellent issue! Two big articles, one on the SW Ontario Ambulance/EMS Museum and one on Richard Brothers, and a couple of small articles as well. Well done! :cool: Worth waiting for (though I would have preferred not to wait so long).

As far as the explanation, well, I thought it was OK. Remember, for most PCS members, the magazine is the PCS. This is why renewals are so closely tied to magazine issues. That's just the way it is. I think the explanation offered in this issue needed to be short and to the point, and it was. What was most important was getting the magazine out and back on schedule. By way of inference, it also informs the membership finally of who the VP actually is, which was still uncertain when the last issue came out.

That said, a full explanation of the problems thus far and their solutions is due to the entire PCS membership, and I hope that one is offered in the next issue. :rolleyes: I said "I hope".

I hope to win the lottery some day, too.

Next issue? I hope?

Steeeve!

Don't hold your breath Bub... or I may be pumping and blowing on you!;)

I'm delighted that the magazine has been delivered. Quality is great... Mike's correct, I didn't have a single word in the letter to the membership, but I enjoyed the para-phrase! Thanks for the compliment! I also liked my signiture... it's legible!!:D

Does anyone know whose running for the two board positions?:confused:

I thought that might have been disclosed by now... next issue?:rolleyes:

Onward and upward!

Rick Duffy
PCS Vice-President ("only until July"... I've been told")
Board Member until the 2010 Meet

Magazine

I had the Mid-Michigan publication waiting for me when I went home for lunch. All I can say is, "WOW". Brady has quite the garage and anxious to see it come August.
Nice publication!

Richard

I received My Superior Times The Other day & My TPC Today.
Both are Excellent Publications and Very Nice Pictures
The EMS Museum is AWESOME The Mid Michigan Chapter went there a few Months Ago.
Good Job By Everyone

Russ

Ems museum

I got mine last week. I would love to visit that museum.

If Anyone is Interested Show Up to The International Meet in Flint On Sunday or Monday 08/09-10/2009 And We can get a Group to go Over There. If Anyone is Interested Please Let Me Know so I can Arrange Things

Russ

If Anyone is Interested Show Up to The International Meet in Flint On Sunday or Monday 08/09-10/2009 And We can get a Group to go Over There. If Anyone is Interested Please Let Me Know so I can Arrange Things

Russ

Russ,

Museum & Village is normally closed Mondays. If there is enough interest, I am sure we can arrange to open for the Monday. Will be speaking with Len tomorrow to see what we can do.

Museum

Russ,

Museum & Village is normally closed Mondays. If there is enough interest, I am sure we can arrange to open for the Monday. Will be speaking with Len tomorrow to see what we can do.

HI dean Sounds Good. I will let You Know How Many RSVP for the Museum

Thanks

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back