Prayers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Franklin

PCS Member
Please keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers. She received word today that she has breast cancer. She will go into the surgeons next week to plan the attack. This will be her third battle with cancer in 12 years, having survived pancreatic and ovarian cancer. Shes a tough bird but i still cant help but be worried and concerned.

Rick, hang in there. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Rick,

You, your Mother and your whole family will be in our thoughts around here for quite some time. It sounds like she is tough. Hopefully she can beat this one also and be around for a whole bunch of more years.

Hang in there!

Chuck

Your mom is in our thoughts and prayers. She is a fighter, and hopefully will come through this fine, as in the past. I hope that this latest bout doesn't take a toll on your dad. You are there for them, and that is the best medicine of all. Paul & Sandy

An update on Mom

Next wednesday May 27, my mom will go in for surger for her breast cancer. Apparently it has spread more than they originally thought Shes a fighter but when i talked to her today, i can tell that this is wearing her down. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back