Man is it raining here in Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievable. Flooding is everywhere down here and hope the "Ga-Father" is doing ok. My Lifeliner is still doing well in it's Sam's Club garage. We discovered many leaks in the hotel even after spending 5.5 million dollars on all new walls, glass, and hurricane rated doors. Just don't get much for 5.5 million these days I guess. First call was to the owner, then the contractor, then the glass people, then the attorney.

Just venting here guys!!!:mad:

Richard

This is unbelievable. Flooding is everywhere down here and hope the "Ga-Father" is doing ok. My Lifeliner is still doing well in it's Sam's Club garage. We discovered many leaks in the hotel even after spending 5.5 million dollars on all new walls, glass, and hurricane rated doors. Just don't get much for 5.5 million these days I guess. First call was to the owner, then the contractor, then the glass people, then the attorney.

Just venting here guys!!!:mad:

Richard

Time to build an ark? 18 inches in 5 days, unbelievable!

I heard you guys were in a drought down there. one cost burning one under water. sometimes living here is better. but you right you don't get much in Fl for the money. when "I think it was" Andrew went across fl from east to west the only houses with there roof still one were the ones built by habitat for humanity. if that was not a wake up call I don't know what would be. could be worse you could have some of that Chinese gyp in it to.

Richard...I noticed on another site that Daytona Speedway is so flooded they've even got water up on the walls and the underpass under the track to the pits is at least 10ft deep.

I guess this means you're going not have a lot of fires for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back