Volunteer chapter winter meet

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
I will post more info later. Wanted to go on and get this out there since there is a deadline on the rooms.

VOLUNTEER CHAPTER WINTER MEET - November 30 - December 2

Host Hotel: Best Western Suites near Gaylord Opryland, Nashville TN $79.99 per night. This rate is offered Thursday and Sunday nights also. Tell them you are with The Professional Car Society.

Deadline to get the $79.99 rate is November 10th. After November 10th, the rate will be $99.99. (615) 902-9940.

Still ironing out activites, but inclued will be a trip to Antique Archaeology (American Picker's Store). and Ambulance Coach. AA is located in the old Marathon Motors Bldg behind Ambulance Coach...We may even get to sneak a peek at a Marathon!

Sunday we will visit Hunters Funeral Home, and maybe a couple more local funeral homes and go to the Lebanon Christmas parade! Any questions, call me @(615) 969-2880 or Jeremy @615-604-8725.

Additional Info

VOLUNTEER CHAPTER WINTER MEET - November 30 - December 2

7:30 dinner for early arrivals will be at Caney Fork Fish Camp, 2400 Music Valley Drive, Nashville TN 37214
http://www.caneyforkrestaurant.com/
Host Hotel: Best Western Suites near Gaylord Opryland, Nashville TN $79.99 per night. This rate is offered Thursday and Sunday nights also. Tell them you are with The Professional Car Society. Deadline to get the $79.99 rate is November 10th. After November 10th, the rate will be $99.99. (615) 902-9940
The address is: 201 Music City Circle, Nashville TN 37214

We will leave the hotel 9:15 Saturday morning and head to Antique Archaeology (American Picker's Store) and afterwards Ambulance Coach. AA is located in the old Marathon Motors Bldg behind Ambulance Coach...We may even get to sneak a peek at a Marathon!
The address is: 1300 Clinton Street, Nashville TN 37203
http://antiquearchaeology.com/

Lunch/early dinner at Swett's Restaurant www.swettsrestaurant.com

Saturday night, we will visit Opryland Hotel and take in the Christmas displays and millions of lights.

Sunday we will visit Hunters Funeral Home, and maybe a couple more local funeral homes and go to the Lebanon Christmas parade!

Any questions, call me @(615) 969-2880 or Jeremy @615-604-8725.

Last edited:
only days away

The Volunteer Winter Meet is only days away. Will you be there?
Jeremy will be getting a pickup load of 77 M-M parts this weekend.
I will be loading the truck on Thursday afternoon.
Is there anyone wanting to help unload the truck?
The winter meet is always a fun time. But then it is a weekend with
friends and procars. How could it be anything else?
Remember there is the new American Pickers store in Nashville. They
are open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This will be a stop on my
list of things to do.
Hope to see you at the meet,
Mike

Back