rally time

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
our host hotel for next year and the reason we moved the date to last full week in jun. the haulers have moved in and will be there for the 14 day time frame that is rally week. people truck there bikes out then fly in. the Ramkota shuttle will pick them up at the airport and they pick there bikes up at the Motel. so they can ride the 24 miles to Sturges. of course all VA appointments are shuffled this week because it takes at least a hr to get threw Sturges and to the hospital. but we are use to it. most of the venders move in and set up the week before and at least 2 days after to sell out. so the end of July was really out. we did the I forgot to stock up earlier run late yesterday afternoon. now most of this crown is really a nice group of people. the problems come in when they don't ride there bikes enough to know how to turn a sharp corner at speed going down hill when drunk.

Attachments

• IMG_8048.jpg
    IMG_8048.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_8049.jpg
    IMG_8049.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_8050.jpg
    IMG_8050.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_8051.jpg
    IMG_8051.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 152
One of my Packard buddies from Chicago used to haul his Harly to it every year and then ride around like he rode there the whole distance.He said thats what most did. To me just like trailering to a meet when what you got drives fine. Anyway Harlys too slow anyway.

Back