from this to this.

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
the talk came up on what to do with the rusty master cylinders. will I was hung up on parts so we decided to us up the Eastwood cast gray epoxy paint. so this is how I went from this to this. here https://www.dropshots.com/jer57747/albums/528126

now that paint is a poor substitute for having the cover re-plated in the gold cad but it is better then rust. and a lot better then just cutting open a spray can and and fogging everything black.

Attachments

• IMG_8945.jpg
    IMG_8945.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_8965.jpg
    IMG_8965.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 224
What you can't swipe a acid brush. Get the cover off a used one sed it up I'll paint it for you. But if you look around you will find. The plated ones are out there for a decent price. You figure the 5 cans of paint I used one this one,if you had to go out and buy them even at ace prices you would have more in it then getting a new one. But in time we will paint the booster the same way. Right now we were just using up material we would have tossed when we did the steering sector and master cylinder on the 53.

The big thing is to show how small things make big differences in curb appeal. Take the time to put the wires back were they go ect. You will be rewarded every time you check the oil. Do the door james and you will smile every time you open the door.

Back