1992 Buick Roadmaster S&S 6 Door 40K

1992 Buick Roadmaster S&S 6 Door 40K 8-passenger Buick Roadmaster/Sayers and Scovill Stretched Limousine. A low mileage (40,400) 2-owner car which was originally purchased by a funeral director as an overflow car, then exchanged out to match their existing black Cadillacs. Looks like a very nice and unusual car. Has the 5.7 EFI engine and the dependable 700R-4 Transmission not as quick as the newer ones but less problems. A friend sold his Packard through this outfit says they are good people. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Buick...cd4cad107:g:8S0AAOSwbl9dI5-e&autorefresh=true

Now that's a rare bird!! Again...... don't confuse rarity/scarcity with value. Couldn't have been many Roadmaster 6-doors built. Looks like it has hail damage to me.

Looks like time to call the PDR man. Typical FH buy the bottom line radio, does have tilt and cruise. On the plus side looks like alternator and ac compressor fairly new and nice tires. Shame my Buicallac hearse is junk they would make a nice pair.

I hope there is someone here who has been waiting for just such a car. The hail damage looks minimal (by Alberta standards), and there cannot be many like this to be had.

Back