'50-'52 Miller Cad Flower car & '66 Superior Landau in Salvage Yard

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
John's Auto Salvage in Cabool, Missouri has a '50-'52(Don't know those 3 years well enough to tell the difference)Miller Flower Car and a '66 Superior Cadillac rear-loading landau hearse in their yard. The flower car has had all of the rear deck stainless stripped off decades ago. The car is, otherwise, quite complete, right down to her skirts and wheel covers. All glass is in tact and there is very little rust. I did get a couple of photos of this car and can forward if interested. The '66 Superior landau is very complete and has an amazingly rust-free body and is very complete. The landau bars are gone. Tried to get photos of this car, but my camera's batteries died. Complete down to the skirts and wheel covers. These cars will not exist is 2 years, so call John now if there is anything that you might be interested in. You can e-mail me with questions as well, but any dealings will have to be done with John. John can be reached at 417-962-3237. Tell him that Kurt Arends told you about the cars and referred you.

Kurt

'51 Miller Flower Car and '66 Superior Landau End Loader

The Miller flower car is a '51. The '66 Superior Landau end loader has an absolutely awesome rear bumper, if anyone needs one.
Kurt

John's Auto Salvage in Cabool, Missouri has a '50-'52(Don't know those 3 years well enough to tell the difference)Miller Flower Car and a '66 Superior Cadillac rear-loading landau hearse in their yard. The flower car has had all of the rear deck stainless stripped off decades ago. The car is, otherwise, quite complete, right down to her skirts and wheel covers. All glass is in tact and there is very little rust. I did get a couple of photos of this car and can forward if interested. The '66 Superior landau is very complete and has an amazingly rust-free body and is very complete. The landau bars are gone. Tried to get photos of this car, but my camera's batteries died. Complete down to the skirts and wheel covers. These cars will not exist is 2 years, so call John now if there is anything that you might be interested in. You can e-mail me with questions as well, but any dealings will have to be done with John. John can be reached at 417-962-3237. Tell him that Kurt Arends told you about the cars and referred you.

Kurt

'51 Miller Parts Car Update

The '51 Miller at John's Auto Salvage is confirmed to be a cut-down hearse or combo. It would be an excellent parts donor for someone needing a front clip, bumpers, stainless, skirts, wheel covers, etc. Contact John's Auto Salvage directly if there is anything that you can use. He will ship. His number is 417.962.3237.

Kurt

'51 Miller Parts Car at John's Auto Parts

I stopped back at John's Auto Parts in Cabool, MO today and looked at the '51 Miller cut down combo a little closer. It has an exceptionally nice front clip, quarter panels, skirts, bumpers, body side mouldings, etc. John is very reasonable in his pricing and will ship. This car will not exist in a year.
Kurt

Back