Stunning 1992 Six Door Superior Cadillac

Congrats Bill!

Matt is a great guy. I always knew that limo was tucked away in his small garage and I was stunned to see just how clean and nice it was. I sure hope you will be happy with her. I don't believe you will be disappointed.

Another great transaction. Local funeral director gets a little help financially and a great PCS member is the happy owner of a new limo. Love it when a plan comes together!

Congrats Bill!

Matt is a great guy. I always knew that limo was tucked away in his small garage and I was stunned to see just how clean and nice it was. I sure hope you will be happy with her. I don't believe you will be disappointed.

Another great transaction. Local funeral director gets a little help financially and a great PCS member is the happy owner of a new limo. Love it when a plan comes together!

Thank you Paul! Matt is really a great guy that I liked instantly, he seems to be a real gentleman. I was not looking for a six door, but I think it looks like a nice car and really, who doesn't like a nice car? The limo may be a week, or so away, so in the meanwhile, I can only wonder how I did. If it is what I have heard it is, I will be very pleased.

Thanks everybody for the kind words, I really appreciate them!

Back