TPC Issue #137

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
I just signed-off on the final proofs for Issue #137 of The Professional Car. It will be printed on Monday or Tuesday. This is a 48 page issue jam-packed full of great content and loads of photos. I hope you will be happy with it.

I m sure everyone will be thrilled with it !
Has it every been 48 pages before ?!
Sounds fantastic to me !!!

Thanks for all you do with both the PCS and Michigan Chapter magazines.

Way to go,
Darren

56 Was Our Record

56 Pages was our record. But since we have gotten better at this, the content in this issue is actually equal to or better than, the 56 page issue we did before and less cistky to produce.

Mailed Today.

Processing having been completed on Friday, Issue #137 was mailed Today. Please let me know when it arrives at your doors so we can track the performance of the mail house. Thanks.

Pretty darn good!

They must've mailed mine on Friday. Got it today...EXCELLENT ISSUE AS ALWAYS! Those hotties in the centerfold caught my eye right away.

:071:

Juuuuust kidding! I'm sure it will be an excellent read when it shows up (and for this post, mine will probably be in the last batch mailed & delivered!)

I'm sure I'll get mine soon unless Devies tries to drug the pack mule up or decides to play pin the tail on the donkey before he leaves headed my way!:alc::hide::horsepoop-1:

Jeremy, that is not pin the tail on the donkey. In these parts it is called stick the suction cup on the donkey.
Looking forward to getting the next great issue of our excellent magazine.
Mike

Mine arrived on Friday 11/12. I was glad to see it wrapped in plastic, as the machinery of the US Postal Service does a special service to my CLC Self Starters. It manages to mangle each and every one. It's frustrating when the junk mail comes through intact and unharmed, and the stuff I care about gets mangled.

I did love reading the articles, though, as always. I wish I had been able to attend the reunion in Piqua, but my work schedule just didn't allow. I really enjoyed the article about Walt McCall being able to attend the Minneapolis NFDA convention, courtesy of Superior Coach. I had the good fortune to tour Superior many years ago when it was still on Kibby St. I had been to the grounds of The Eureka Company several times, but only after the building had been torn down. I do have a couple precious pieces of broken concrete from the foundation, though. It's not much, but it's something. Tom

Back