of mice and stuff

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
we now have two up in Rapid for repairs and pieces of the third one. i have hopes for one and the pieces but feel we are going to go get the first on.

so while that is going on we moved the pickup out of the one garage into the empty one and have started putting pieces on this 64. I find if you put them back on the car rather then pill them in the back it helps get it done. so in that sprite we set the saw horses up and re assembled the heater on it and put it back in the car. this makes the third improvement we have done since taking ownership not counting clearing up the title. lone as we were laying there I put the radio blank back in place that Dwayne had Jack and Tom sign at this cars first PCS meet in Ohio this car has made it to two meets but never got off the trailer. we cleaned out the mouse nest from the heater housing it was a two stage affair they had constructed. but laying in there with a light I discovered one more i could not believe this one in the air duct. a half bushel at least. the nice part is they burn will.
notice in that next to the last pictures the other side has one also

Attachments

• IMG_3135.jpg
    IMG_3135.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_3136.jpg
    IMG_3136.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3137.jpg
    IMG_3137.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_3139.jpg
    IMG_3139.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_3140.jpg
    IMG_3140.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3141.jpg
    IMG_3141.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 189
Mice and men

Mice just cost me a chunk of money after chewing car and tractor wires. I’ve tried everything. Googled solutions for hours. Fresh Cab, mothballs, dryer sheets, etc. Down at our level now, where the real wisdom is found, what do you folks suggest please?

:beatdeadhorse5:

Put the bait anywhere but in or around the car.
Now me i don't have a lot of problems here, i just keep importing them.

Back