Happy New Year!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I know we always wish each other a Happy New Year and we really mean it, but we mostly just say it. But, I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice, if we could all get along with everyone, regardless of their political, or religious point of view? Or, the color of their skin? Okay, I know I am dreaming, but isn't it worth a try?

Meanwhile, have fun and stay safe everybody! May we all have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

It is a Happy New Year for us and I hope for all. Just back from a stay (12/26/19 to 12/31/19) at MediCare Motel all systems back on line. My Shepherd Arla had seven toys lined up in my recliner waiting for me. Saw in the New Year right here (BOY FIREWORKS MUST BE CHEAP!)we should all be glad we are here for another.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!! JAN & PETE

It is a Happy New Year for us and I hope for all. Just back from a stay (12/26/19 to 12/31/19) at MediCare Motel all systems back on line. My Shepherd Arla had seven toys lined up in my recliner waiting for me. Saw in the New Year right here (BOY FIREWORKS MUST BE CHEAP!)we should all be glad we are here for another.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!! JAN & PETE

I am glad to hear that you are doing okay, although just being home helps.
Stay well!

Back