1988 Eureka Buick for sale

Paul Saether

PCS Treasurer - Life Member
1988 Eureka Buick for sale. I am posting this for a friend, Richard Krueger at the Haudenshield Funeral Home in Cuba City, Wisconsin.

This car is still in service. I drove it recently, and it drove well. The A/C is cold. Cosmetically it is very nice. Paint is good with only a couple spots that could be touched up. Interior very nice. Rich is an antique car guy, and he cares for this hearse like it is an antique car.

Commercial glass.

$3,000 or best offer.

He said he wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere.

Call him at 608-744-2400 work, or 608-854-2743 home

Attachments

• IMAG0387.jpg
    IMAG0387.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 400
  • IMAG0388.jpg
    IMAG0388.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 387
  • IMAG0389.jpg
    IMAG0389.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 385
  • IMAG0390.jpg
    IMAG0390.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 391
  • IMAG0392.jpg
    IMAG0392.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 379
  • IMAG0393.jpg
    IMAG0393.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 391
It was glass. Two pieces that were mounted in a track enabling them to slide from side to side. There were chrome fillers in holes that allowed you to slide either section using a finger-tip.

It was glass. Two pieces that were mounted in a track enabling them to slide from side to side. There were chrome fillers in holes that allowed you to slide either section using a finger-tip.

ok thanks I still have the track in place. just wasn't sure what was in there

:17875:

my production number was 2276 and it was built in Oct/87

Car was sold on E-bay

I learned today that the car was sold on E-bay. Going to the Twin Cities to someone who will use it to transport equipmet for a band.

I am concerned for its future.

Good thing is that they are now going to hire my livery service for their casketed burials!

Shame to see it go to a band

Very nice car!Too bad it went to a band!The next time you see it on E-bay it will be smashed in one or more places and have at least one window broken.at least it did not go to a demo derby.would have been nice to see somebody save it.

Back