Superior Switch Panel - 1956

5354523527_d5c2bd0fc2_z.jpg

Saved this pod from a '58 Superior. Same?

What do you want for that pod? I think it will work

Please ask questions such as this in a PM, as the posting rules request. No need for everyone else here to read this question. The only reason that I am posting this is so everyone else learns to do this also. Thanks for your co-operation.. Paul on behalf of the Website Administration Committee.

Why not let the parties involved at least post a price. As lonmg as the transactiuon is handled off the site. I would like to know whats a reasonable price for the item.

Why not let the parties involved at least post a price. As lonmg as the transactiuon is handled off the site. I would like to know whats a reasonable price for the item.

I am not stopping the seller from posting a price, and they should post a price, unless the picture was for informational purposes only. My post was because just today, on this one post, I got two complaints from people, that are on dial up Internet access that takes a while to load each post, asking why the buyer and seller can't communicate by some other means than posting. These people want to read all the posts that have some information in them that is beneficial to all, not just the two people involved in the trade.

Back