68 Superior Pontiac

James Fischer

PCS Member
Anyone familiar with this one ??
Looks to have a good start to restoration..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-Bon...d18245267&item=331117515367&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Overall I love the car and the seller has done alot of restoration to it. He says he's keeping the gurney, siren, and whip antenna... So you get a fresh ambulance with a big gaping hole in the side? I don't agree with people picking parts off of these when they sell them, especially when what they're keeping is ON the car in the ad photos. As much as I wanted to keep the Federal Q2 from Miamitown, it went with the car.

Now for the BIG pet peeve... lettering. Seller states that so much work went into the paint job, and it is a quality job. Also states soon after his initial purchase he found a Cadillac ambulance too, and is selling the Poncho to fund the Cadillac. That being said... WHY oh WHY did he have the WHOLE coach lettered 6 months ago? This drives me NUTS! If you're building something you know you're going to sell immediately, then why letter a fresh car with lettering only YOU would want? Say what you will that One-Shot pinstriping paint is removable... been there done that and it'll never look right. As much as i've wanted a Poncho coach for years, the above mentioned items totally turn me off of it. Beautiful ambulance though and I applaud all the work the car got to bring it to this level.

nice car

do these pontiacs always bring this kind of money,i thought i have seen them on the site,much,much lower,can anybody help with answer,thanks brian,i like these,and always wanted to get one,but i dont want to put $20,000.00 in to it and it only be worth 10 thanks,what do you guys know and think:):):cool::confused:

Back