Facebook Fantasy

A family member showed this to me today (I don't have a Facebook account). Apparently, my 59 Eureka was purchased yesterday by someone that I never met! It is news to me; I hope I got a lot of money for it!!!
Seriously though, it is in my garage. That picture is easy to find on the internet. It was from the online ad posted by the guy I bought it from years ago.

Isn't it self evident that happiness cannot be found in an internet fantasy life? I have no idea who the person is that posted the picture on their Facebook page, but I hope they find what is missing in their life.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487087124922068/

Attachments

• 1959 59 Eureka FB.jpg
    1959 59 Eureka FB.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Daniel, I do not have the first clue how to post a picture to facebook. I suppose I could create an account, and post the pic, but to what end? Facebook consists mostly of people who call each other friends, but could not pick one another out of a line-up. Facebook, and all of its analogues, are rife with liars and people who hide behind the anonymity of their computer keyboards.

I shared this here because I wanted this 'community' to be aware of all of the scammers and liars out there. This marks the first time that I have seen my 59 posted online by someone who claims to own it and be in possession of it. This is the 3rd time that I have seen one of my cars posted by someone online who claims to be the owner. I have seen my 57 for sale online on 2 occasions. Each time, I contacted the seller, and they offered to sell it to me. I have posted those experiences here before.

It is sad that our hobby is rife with schmucks and liars. They make it difficult for good, honest people to do business.

The guy that hauls 50% or more of the cop cars we buy posts pictures of the loads on facebook with captions that lead the reader to believe they are loads going to his lot. The lot he does not have. So Facebook could change its name to BS book and be more accurate. I do not mess with it I have friends who forward me things of interest but thats it for me. Oh yeah mabe I should post pictures of my new Ferrari.

They have no dignity, no shame. What simple minds to be content with their made up reality. It is pitiful; how can the human mind be so reduced?

Its possible he bought a similar car and googled a picture of a nice one meaning I bought "one of these", but in any case a picture of the actual car in question would make more sense

Back