Santa/Ambulance Christmas Ornament

If I am not mistaken Richard Vyse got similar one from Bronners, and sure he did not pay that much.

First time around I did not buy one at Bronner's thinking $37 was too high. Much to my surprise someone bought all of them. The next time I was at Bronner's they had more and did buy one for $37.

Glad I got at least one but $86 is over the top.

First time around I did not buy one at Bronner's thinking $37 was too high. Much to my surprise someone bought all of them. The next time I was at Bronner's they had more and did buy one for $37.

Glad I got at least one but $86 is over the top.

I checked with Bronners last December and they said they were out of stock an and were no longer available from manufacturer...thus I bought mine from the site I listed above for $5.00 more.....and since have bought 2 additional in February...I think if you want one ,now would be a good time to get one or two...my wife collects european ornaments and a lot are made ONE time (thus becoming collectable)...and these will go the same way....just my $.02:thumbsup:

I’m the guy……

I’m the guy who bought them all. And they are not for sale. They are unique and I am honored to have them. LOL.

These as well as 3 others are currently available on ebay. Please don't be selfish and only order 1 and give a couple of other people a chance to own one!

So did I as he told us last year he did. But Brady is not the only it would appear. the if you want get it statement is correct. I'm in the i have other things to spend my money on bunch. People look at what i do and wounder why also.

Back