home again home again jigadee jig jig

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
escaped for the north west again with everything intact all most. lost one of the chines TPM about the time we Crossed back into SD. to me that has to be one of the biggest wastes of money out there. but warning lights flashing for no reason does get you hart pumping.
we had a good trip had to make a decision on our one day alone go north or go south. haven't seen right in a long time but Noah has that Springfield. so lets go south. dropped down to Portland Friday and caught them home. had a nice visit with them and the kids. I miss Kids around you can send home. the he let me take apart his Binder. have been into one of them in a long time. it was a nice visit. left it apart for Noah to put back together and run back up north. great day with good Friends what the PCS is about. here are a couple shots for you

Attachments

• IMG_4232.jpg
    IMG_4232.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_4233.jpg
    IMG_4233.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4234.jpg
    IMG_4234.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4235.jpg
    IMG_4235.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_4237.jpg
    IMG_4237.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_4242.jpg
    IMG_4242.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_4240.jpg
    IMG_4240.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 227
We had a great time seeing Ed and Kandy! And Ed, you inspired me to take the rest of the door panels out and re-glue them. Super happy y'all chose to spend your afternoon with us.

Bill, it's VERY similar to the Springfield ambulance that was on ebay recently- but we have had this truck for a couple years now.

To Brady or anyone else, just like Ed's signature says about stopping in for coffee anytime, that applies to us too... happy to have your company anytime. (social distancing isn't hard). It's just great to see friends when you can, especially when many of us feel isolated so much of the time now.

Back