1974 fletwood 75

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
got a call from Chris Bruno today his is staying up at this sisters place in Oregon for a bit. has 74 factory limo that has developed a tick. just not practical for him to mess with it right now so he asked me to put it on here for him. the car is posted on settle craigslist https://seattle.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=1974++cadillac
got 80,000 on it he is asking 3800 for it. speculating on what it might be over the phone is not getting anything done. but the car starts and runs. it is a storage unit right now. any one interested contact me and I can put you in touch with him.

Swapping engines will be a good opportunity to get rid of the non-stock exhaust system. I will never understand wanting to have a noisy exhaust system on a luxury car!

Why do they always have to be 3000 miles away? I have a nice 500 in a Coupe Deville that ended its life when an Oak tree fel on it.

I know that the 500ci engine will bolt in, but wouldn't you be better off sticking with a 472 as it had originally? Gorgeous interior, but that pin stripe really needs to go!

Rick, I am thinking about this limo. Would you please check it out for me? I would really like to have another opinion on it.

Bill, get me contact info and whatever info you want me to look at. I'd be happy to look at it for you. I may need your help in looking at a car in NJ in a few months!......

Chris said he put up a few more pictures. the aftermarket pipes were nosier but really jumped up the millage

Who buys one of these old pro cars for their gas mileage anyway? Nothing says $#!+ box on a luxury car like noisy exhaust. Almost as bad as photos with no skirts or wheel covers.

Bill, get me contact info and whatever info you want me to look at. I'd be happy to look at it for you. I may need your help in looking at a car in NJ in a few months!......

Rick, you can call Chris Bruno at 310 213 6226. He is a personable guy.

Please give me your general impressions. I know it has a noise in the engine, needs a headliner and it has incorrect exhaust on it. He has done lots of work to the car, so it should be decent. He says rust-free, but then he told me about rust along the rear window. Honestly, if the car needs lots of work and it may, I will pass it.

When the time comes Rick, i will be happy to look at a car for you. Just let me know when and where and I am on it.

Yeah, Bill, Ive met Chris before. Nice guy. I will try to set up a look-see this week. Im busy Wed & Thurs so Will try for the weekend.

Back