We are the Official Website ............

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
We are proud that at the 2009 Board of Directors Meeting in Flint Michigan, the Board of Directors voted overwhelmingly to make the Friends of the Professional Car Society, the official website of the Society. The management of this website is very pleased that we were chosen to represent the premier professional car club. We welcome all its members and friends to participate in this newly formed relationship. It is the goals of this relationship to further the preservation of these fine vehicles, and to serve the Society and its members.

Paul Steinberg, Senior Forum Administrator

Forum Advisory Panel:

Dan Herrick
Tony Karsnia
Robert Shepard

Yes, indeed. And it couldn't happen to a nicer website!

Thanks, folks, for your hard work bringing this website from nothing to all this in less than six months.

Does that mean that we can add the PCS emblem to the masthead?:confused:

The PCS Logo will be added soon. I am working on some other additions also. I added one today, and will tell everyone about it soon. In the meantime, see if you can figure it out what it is. :D

I think I know what the addition is, I noticed it today, but I'm not sure what it means. Its under my hometown.
I didn't notice the little green squares until you mentioned them under our home towns. If you hover over the square with your curser, it pops up and says... "(your name here) is on a distinguished road".

Paul's is the only one so far that I have seen that is dieefernt. Mind you I didn't look at all 250+ members, only the ones that post most often. Paul's says "Paul Steinberg has disabled reputation". I can only guess that it means that he has turned his off and that it isn't actually saying that he is disabled.

Just from what I am seeing, I am wondering if it is a post counter of sorts. It keeps track of the most active people on the site. Am I even close Paul?

Interesting...

The little green dots all say the same (except for Paul's). It does not matter if you have 835 posts (yeh, someone is up that high already) or 0 (zero) posts. We are all headed down the same road. Hmmm... the blind leading the blind? If I am going, at least I know that I am going with a good group of people.

The small green dots are reputation markings. If you like or dislike a post, then when you click on the "scales of justice", a window will open and you can leave feedback for the poster. Positive feedback gives them plus 10 points, and negative feedback gives them minus 10 points. You have to spread the points around, so you can't give any one person constant positive or negative points.
As for mine being disabled, I wasn't aware of that until it was just pointed out. It is probably automatically disabled since I am an administrator. I will check on it when I have time.
Paul

Back