Wanted - sign holders & curtain rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I need 4 door sign holders as pictured below... I will buy one or more at a time .... Also need Miller Meteor curtain rods. Length needed is 30" or more...thanks Paul

Attachments

• sign holder.jpg
    sign holder.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 167
just the rods you don't need the mounts also

I need a total of 16 mounts. The top of the door rod is screwed directly to the door. Thanks to Rocky, I have pictures of the 1962 Pontiac CB station wagon conversion, and those picture have all the detail that I need to put the curtains back into my 1962 Chevrolet CB station wagon conversion. The door curtain rods measure 30" and the rear door rods measure 48".. I need 4 30" rods, and 2 48" rods. It is raining tonight, so I didn't measure what I will need for the rear side window rods yet.

the flat CB MM ones with the button mount and the center hook as shown in the picture. I'll send them, you cut them to size. these rods got more miles on them then your car. the shortest one is 38 there off that 72 that Dana salvaged, then lets see we loaded stuff up and I took them back here. so gas and labor on that. then I finished striping out the doors. so I could move them. storage, packing and shipping back to CT. they should be Worth a grand. but for you I'll let them go for favors yet to be announced. that is if you still need them.;)

Attachments

• IMG_0752.JPG
    IMG_0752.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back