Volvo 210 Hearse

Keith Snyder

PCS Member
The seller says:
"1965 - 210 Volvo Hearse with 45K miles. Coach built by Heinel. Only one currently residing in North America! 20yrs ago it was taken out of service and brought here from Sweden. Single SU-carbureted, 75hp 1,778cc "B18" four-cylinder engine and floor-shifted maual gearbox. Newly rebuilt carb, brake master cylinder, wheel cylinders and brake lines, exhaust and tires. Professional full chassis-up restoration, A MUST SEE! Was featured in the May 2013 issue of Hemmings. Serious Inquiries Only!"
Interesting but, a little pricey for what it is. Haven't we seen this at an International Meet some years back? Take a look:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/volvo/210/1740464.html

Attachments

• volvo.jpg
    volvo.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 188
now me I wish the man good luck in his endeavors. undoubtably there is a Volvo lover that would want it for the uniqueness in his collection. the rub is whether of not it would be worth the price to him. I have seen a Chevy go for as much. didn't buy it either.

I have seen this hearse, several times, over the years. It is a nice car, as I remember it. In my opinion, $60K is a very strong asking price.

Back