Wanted - Pull strap screw cover

Kevin M. Parkinson

PCS Life Member
I am looking for one or two excellent condition pull strap covers for a 1972 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Sedan. The design is unlike that on the Deville and Calais series cars of the same year.

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 168
The difference between the Fleetwood and the deVille pull strap screw covers is both the design engraved as you can see and the turned down sides. I'm pretty sure that because of the door trim, they were molded specifically for each spot. I'm looking for at least the driver's door cover that would be closer to the front of the car.

Jeremy sent me pictures of deVille covers which will not work. Here are the pictures for comparison.

'72 Series 75

Kevin,
Contact North Yale Auto Parts in Tulsa, Oklahoma. They have a '72 Series 75sedan there that should have anything that you might need. This car was obviously torn apart with good intentions but never put back together when the owner lost interest. Very solid body as well.
Kurt

The difference between the Fleetwood and the deVille pull strap screw covers is both the design engraved as you can see and the turned down sides. I'm pretty sure that because of the door trim, they were molded specifically for each spot. I'm looking for at least the driver's door cover that would be closer to the front of the car.

Jeremy sent me pictures of deVille covers which will not work. Here are the pictures for comparison.

Offered them to Kevin first but he couldn't use them so these are available if someone needs them!

Back