Not Pro-Car but too cute to miss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. ever spill that name backwards. I really missed the boat on two things in this world. storage sheds and bottled water. I just never thought that people would pay 100 a month to keep junk that can't be worth the monthly rent. or would pay one even two Dollars to get something that is given away free, only to drink about 1/2 to 2/3 rds cap it off and toss the bottle on the ground. right next to a flower dieing of thirst.
but then I still think people can get to gather and do the right thing, now who is NAIVE

Oh yes. ever spill that name backwards. I really missed the boat on two things in this world. storage sheds and bottled water. I just never thought that people would pay 100 a month to keep junk that can't be worth the monthly rent. or would pay one even two Dollars to get something that is given away free, only to drink about 1/2 to 2/3 rds cap it off and toss the bottle on the ground. right next to a flower dieing of thirst.
but then I still think people can get to gather and do the right thing, now who is NAIVE

Sadist thing is Ed, most of the bottled water is from the tap and over 75% of the bottles are not recycled-SHAME ON THEM! I used to give it to guests at the hotel but could not live with not having the bottles recycled.
By the way, I do have some property in Florida for sale and a bridge in Brooklyn. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back