Weatherstripping

Wrong again!

I had a large box with my bulk quantity in it and after I measured out the 200 feet for my last sale, much to my surprise, I had a 50 foot piece left, a 32 foot, a 11-2 foot, and a 7-6 foot. If Dave Bessant declines the last pieces making up the hundred foot lot, it will be up for sale. Also remaining is a 6-3 piece and a 5-2 length.

Back at you >>>>>>

Thank you! John Ed, for helping me getting it right, testing the w/s so I could make it the best I was able too.

Thank you Mike, I am going to decline your kind offer and let someone else have a crack at that last 100 feet that you have. I think cabin fever made me more anxious that I should have been and after looking at the condition of what I have I will try and go with what I have and make it work. Thank you also to Ed Renstrom and his thoughts on how to make mine work for me . We sure do have a great collection of folks here to help out and thank you both.

Dave

Whats left.

Thank You, Kent Dorsey for your recent purchase of 32 feet! I have a 50 foot, 11'2, 7'6, 6'3, 5'2, selection of lengths left.

Not so quick. Today, I learned about someone that has some excess rubber that they no longer need.

I have about 30 feet left

I haven't measured it precisely, but I do have a good length of it. I can attest to the fine quality of this product. Michael set me up with some last Summer, and it is excellent. Thanks again! If needed, please let me know!

1972 Cotington

If someone here has any of this available:

I'm interested in enough to do a driver's door with perhaps a little extra for insurance. Please PM me with details and price.

Last edited:
Back