28' Meteor Pics. Info Needed

I just picked up a 1928 Meteor 666M Hearse that has been sitting since the early 50s. This has already started restoration and should be completed by this time next year. I'd like to find a source that has Continental Motor parts so I can completely rebuild it. The only thing I have found so far that is missing from the car, is the flower tray that fits in the rear section of the hearse. Hopefully you guys have some ideas. This car will be restored to its original glory and actually used for it too. Click on the link if you want to see pictures of the car.

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa383/jekeys1/1928 Meteor 666M Hearse/

I believe this would be correct for the time period. The only one I've seen complete is on Kayser's early Studebaker Hearse. It would also need the brackets for the tray.

This tray was on a 1930, now on a private collection, Maybe I can request some measurements but I think it's really easy to build one.

Yup, this tray belongs to a friend of mine who is also a PCS member and owns a small funeral museum, Ill give him a call tomorrow!

Welcome to the groupe. What a great project. Please be sure to keep us updated on its progress, and congratulations on this great acquisition.

Josh

Back