Clear Federal 184 Lens

That is more than I paid for a whole NOS 184 in the box with a yellow lens.

Things have jumped up on e bay. But then i will say with there charges and pay pal fees it mosly a loosing thing to sell there today.

Things have jumped up on e bay. But then i will say with there charges and pay pal fees it mosly a loosing thing to sell there today.

It averages out to being between 10% and 12%, depending on what it sells for, and how you list it. At least they stopped charging for pictures, and up front listing fees. Now, you only pay when it sells. This is why there is so much more "junk" listings on eBay now.

That is more than I paid for a whole NOS 184 in the box with a yellow lens.

....... but the amber lenses are basically worthless. No one wants those. I have an amber 184 lense that I use for picking tomatos.

Clear and red sell very well and are always in demand as they have not been produced in many years.

....... but the amber lenses are basically worthless. No one wants those. I have an amber 184 lense that I use for picking tomatos.

Clear and red sell very well and are always in demand as they have not been produced in many years.

You must have moved to California, the land of the fruits, nuts and tomatoes. Considering that I paid $30 for the NOS light with an ambler lens, I still feel that it was a good deal, even though I am not a tomato picker. It was so inexpensive of a purchase, I couldn't even be a nit picker! :D

You must have moved to California, the land of the fruits, nuts and tomatoes. Considering that I paid $30 for the NOS light with an ambler lens, I still feel that it was a good deal, even though I am not a tomato picker. It was so inexpensive of a purchase, I couldn't even be a nit picker! :D

Do you want to double your money??

Certainly, you can purchase the amber lens for $60.. or you can purchase the ambulance that the light is intended for, and the light and lens will be thrown in for free.... :D

Back