Federal C6B siren

James Fischer

PCS Member
Looking to buy a clean, working, complete, Federal C6B siren for my 70 Superior.

Also appreciate any leads (have already looked into the usual sources)...

Thanks all for the read !

Ed, what ever happened to the one that was on Jim's '66 when you restored it? It was technically a C6BR, but the back casing was from a C6B. I never saw it back on the car when it was done...

Gary @ Rescue Market had multiple C6B and C6BR in stock when I visited after Flint. May not be within your budget however.

166725_10151452665458221_665440957_n.jpg

Hehe, I can picture one very large, 12V power supply. And a large switch on the wall. And when you flip the switch........the walls shake and the windows blow out! Just don't stand in front of them - you'd get sucked in like a bird being sucked into a jet engine. :eek::cool:

Ed, what ever happened to the one that was on Jim's '66 when you restored it? It was technically a C6BR, but the back casing was from a C6B. I never saw it back on the car when it was done...

That was a Federal WLR, not a C6BR........... the difference is about 20 pounds and 40 amps... Jim has it in his garage. This was the light that I borrowed to try on my 1962 Chevrolet ambulance before I installed the Y.

That was a Federal WLR, not a C6BR........... the difference is about 20 pounds and 40 amps... Jim has it in his garage. This was the light that I borrowed to try on my 1962 Chevrolet ambulance before I installed the Y.

If I put my WL on the '66, where did I put my C6?? :confused2:

Oh, the joys of aging... I'd say I miss my youth, but I don't rememebr that either.

Sorry James!

Siren

You got lucky Kurt !!:thumbsup:

I have been keeping an eye on E-Bay....of course items always show up when you arent looking/needing them....:confused:

Back