Cut Off '57 M-M Futura in Mpls., MN

It would be quite an undertaking, no pun intended. I always find it interesting, how people seem like they know what they are talking about, when they actually don't have a clue.

A nasty job of the end gate and cab back. I see the carburetor tweak needed is to toss the aftermarket and find an original to rebuild. Worse part, it was an ambulance they did it to. One more of the projects some one got tired of parked out back and scooped up by some having no ida of what an expensive car they now have. If you were working on one it would be worth the trip out to look at it. All the good parts are only worth the money if they are good.

A nasty job of the end gate and cab back. I see the carburetor tweak needed is to toss the aftermarket and find an original to rebuild. Worse part, it was an ambulance they did it to. One more of the projects some one got tired of parked out back and scooped up by some having no ida of what an expensive car they now have. If you were working on one it would be worth the trip out to look at it. All the good parts are only worth the money if they are good.

We don't know that this coach was an ambulance. My '58 M-M Traditional Landau end-loader(that Rocky F. now owns) had that exact same back bumper step!

Back