Observed while traveling.

I spotted this car while traveling near Saginaw, MI this morning. I have looked up contact information and hope to get some information about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 530
I had been watching this car when I would pass through the area but no one was ever home. Recently it had disappeared and I feared that it had been lost to the crusher. Well, today I was passing by and there was someone there. The car is now inside the shed it was photgraphed next to. The township had required the car be placed inside or risk losing it. I spoke to the owner today and took some photos. I believe he is becoming a member. It is a 42 siebert and was originally from Minnesota. I will post some photos after I update my site supporter status.

It is amazing the cars that are still out there! Very cool and hopefully he will even join us. Great job Rich!

The actions of the Township have probably helped to preserve this as Michigan winters are not kind to man, beast, or motor car.

Sitting in one place allows water to continually pool and not run off. Ask me how I know with my 55 Buick's floor pans......

that and the freeze and thaw really tear one up. a car like this or one you are going to redo last the best under a couple of the cheap wall world tarps. just bungy them across under the car to keep it in place.

............ and plan on replacing them twice annually! Probably still a small price to pay.

only one. the top one takes the beating. . we did the same thing on the car cover for the limo. the edges were showing the wind effect. so when we got a new one we put the old one on top. it continues to take the beating saving the car and the new cover.

Back