2011 International Meet Official Picture Thread

Brad Ross

PCS Michigan Chapter President
Let's all share our pictures, album links, videos, etc. from the International Meet in this thread. This will help to make them easy to find for those not attending, and for future reference.

Some photos from Tuesday morning at 9am:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nearly 40 cars are here already!

Thanks Brad! I've been meaning to create such a post for a few days now. This is great for all of us stuck in our cubicles this week.... :(

By the way, look at that wiseguy with the ambulance that thinks he's special and can park backwards AND take up two spaces none-the-less!!! :hide:

Thanks Brad, I was wondering when someone was going to post pics. Looks like a very nice turn out already. See you guys tomorrow.

Josh

Thanks Brad! I was hoping to be on the road by now but am trying to get a new blower motor working so I'll have some cool air. Forecast is 101 here today. I know it'll be at least slightly cooler in NE Ohio!

A few more

Here are a few more parking lot shots taken on Wednesday morning. More to come.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For those looking for more pictures, another thread has been started here due to the number of large pictures in this thread.

My apologies for the large pictures in my earlier posts. Perhaps a moderator can reduce the size some. I had hoped that this could be where everyone could share photos, videos, and album links instead of having them in multiple places. Please go ahead and share in Matthew Taylor's thread as there is no need for two picture threads.
:thankyou2:

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I just got home from Hudson, and was computer-less while there. The Bayliff is mine, and no, it is not the former Jim Tighe car. I have the other one. The former Tighe car was last known of at a funeral home in Detroit.

Pics are great!

For those looking for more pictures, another thread has been started here due to the number of large pictures in this thread.

My apologies for the large pictures in my earlier posts. Perhaps a moderator can reduce the size some. I had hoped that this could be where everyone could share photos, videos, and album links instead of having them in multiple places. Please go ahead and share in Matthew Taylor's thread as there is no need for two picture threads.
:thankyou2:

The pics are great! I just wanted to make a thread to post a link in to my flickr pictures. Sorry if I gave another impression. This meet in Hudson was one of the best I have ever been to - there were so many beautiful cars in attendance that I didn't know which way to look first. And, it is always THE BEST feeling to see so many good friends again!

Back