New Maserati Ghibli Hearse

http://blog.dupontregistry.com/aftermarket/bizarre-maserati-ghibli-hearse-going-style/
Ahh, The Dolce Vita. "Going out with style"
Ellena Autotransformazioni's "Autofunebre EllenaG 3.0". Check this Italian hearse out. Under the hood of this Maserati is a 3.0-liter turbo diesel engine. This powerplant moves a massive car that’s 260.6 inches long and 76.5 inches wide. The length of a normal Ghibli? 195.7-inches. This hearse is LONG.
and it looks like Porsche and Rolls'Royce are jumping into the Hearse biz as well. Enjoy

Attachments

• maserati-hearse-952x563.jpg
    maserati-hearse-952x563.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 253
The styling actually works well with the car, but........... a diesel????

The North American countries are the last in the world to embrace the diesel engine in their vehicles. There are 2 reasons for this, 1) the American and Canadian public remembers all to well, the debacle that GM had with their diesel powered cars back in the late 1970's & early 1980's. 2) The US EPA, has all but regulated them out of all vehicles, except for trucks, with higher road taxes on diesel fuel as compared to the gasoline tax.

these smaller one used in the cars are pretty snappy. my thought are always what do I do if it doesn't work? then I look at what I have new and say what do I do if it doesn't work? after driving this 75 bench seat Catalina for the ten days we were out when I popped in my 2015 I wondered why I ever bought it. :rolleyes:

Back