1968 Superior Stuff Must Go1 $400 For Everything!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
Further down in this section are numerous listings with pictures of parts removed from a 1968 Superior Cadillac ambulance. Please be aware that several switch panels, the cotlock and spare tire cover have been sold. Items remaining for sale include the following;
1 stretcher
2 pair of jumpseats
3 some exterior roof trim, crosses, etc
4 some interior stainless trim
5 inner doorpanel for loading door
6 upper cabinet doors

Please read descriptions and see photos for a better idea of condition.

I need my garage back, so please make me an offer for everything. You must pay shipping, or come get it. I am certain that somebody can use some of this stuff and it really needs a home.

Cash, check, Paypal are acceptable. PM, or call me with questions, or offers. Bill Marcy 201 954 3159

Crosses Are Sold!

The crosses are sold, but if you are interested in anything, let me know and make me an offer I can't refuse.

YOU can buy everything!

There is an awful lot of good stuff here, for a good price! Help yourself guys, somebody needs this stuff.

I plan on coming up to you in the morning after work today (March 1st). Let me know if that works???

SOLD!

John Zicha will be using these items on their 1970 Superior. I am happy the stuff found a good home. It was a pleasure to meet John!

John Zicha will be using these items on their 1970 Superior. I am happy the stuff found a good home. It was a pleasure to meet John!

Thanks again Bill for helping me out. Almost made my diesel Mercedes station wagon look like an ambulance.

Attachments

• 20180301_111658.jpg
    20180301_111658.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 190
Back