Pre-eBay yard sale: Federal, Carpenter....

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
Before this equipment goes on the market elsewhere, I thought I'd bring them here first. E-mail me at MMCADDY@AOL.COM for more pictures and more info.
1. Two Federal model 14's: Each one works; buyer choses color of dome (clear or red) and color of bulbs (clear or red). $60 each (the bulbs are worth $30) plus shipping
2. One Carpenter articulating spot light- only seen this once before- designed to be mounted on the roof; swivels, aims, unsure of it's value but I'd take $100 from a PCS / message board member. plus shipping
3. Mounted spot light- (works) as mounted over rear loading door on ambulance, or aka hose bed light on fire trucks. Switch built in. $30. plus shipping
4. One heater vent cover and 2 trim pieces for same; usually mounted under squad bench $10 plus shipping.
5. THE BIGGIE: pair of tunnel lights: including the tunnel: Solaray oscillating motors (not working) front-facing for a high top. The bulbs work. Price- not sure plus shipping. ***Photos to be added when my status is updated***

Thanks Paul

Thanks Paul- I'll put them aside. please e-mail me at mmcaddy@aol.com with what you think they're worth. I'll get a price on shipping. Hope all is well back home (in MA).
Kev

Back