one more day in paradise

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
forced by my health care provider to run up to the big city today so ran around a touched base with a few of the people helping. roads are in normal winter driving condition but better coming home. I do have to tell you you got to be tough to live up in rapid. we had lunch here at the one of the shops in the main street square were we are doing the show and shine. not bad but up there in price. coming back the privet heard has moved from one side of the road to the other. they have there own underpass. it was ten above this morning and as some as we got over the hill from Rapid coming home it jumped up to 19. Glad I'm not drilling wells anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_9978.jpg
    IMG_9978.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_9980.jpg
    IMG_9980.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_9981.jpg
    IMG_9981.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_9983.jpg
    IMG_9983.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_9984.jpg
    IMG_9984.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 282
That would be Nixion ,Eisenhower is stright across the street ,Bush jr is to the right and i cant remember sho kitty courner. Down town Rapid has statues of all former presidents on the street courners. With any luck 44 will be up by meet time. They started out with sponsors who got to have there choice on there courner. The sitting Lincoln by Borglum has ben stored down town in the winter as long as i remember. Thats what gave them the ida. So Lincoln is the only dupcate half a year. The other is him and Tod by the federal court house. Down down will be different for the show and shine.

Back