2019 INTERNATIONAL MEET - Rapid City SD

Dan, cannot wait to see that in person! I've only seen one flower car in person ever, so that will be a treat.

Ed, if I need a repaint before then I will go Gold (maybe). =D

Rick, how would you like to caravan with us? We could meet in Spokane?

Dan, cannot wait to see that in person! I've only seen one flower car in person ever, so that will be a treat.

Ed, if I need a repaint before then I will go Gold (maybe). =D

Rick, how would you like to caravan with us? We could meet in Spokane?

sounds like a plan. Worst case scenario is I drive the Crown Victoria lead car!

Hopefully, my '75 S&S Victoria 3-Way will be repainted to its original Tarragon Gold by that time! It will still have its original black vinyl top.

Regardless...... I will be there!

Will i now have the 96 S&S 6 door do we can have a precession. So we will have both 72 Sevilles both limos and the 53 finished or not up there. Hoping for a never seen before limo from a dealer friend. Looking to see the collection we gather this time. So is the host hotel.

Already planning to caravan with at least one other member from WA state. Daniel, let me know your travel itinerary and maybe we can meet up on the way!

Meet

Already planning to caravan with at least one other member from WA state. Daniel, let me know your travel itinerary and maybe we can meet up on the way!

Unfortuanlly, I am not going to make it. I just made a purchase and between its cost and shipping no travel money left . But if the purchase works out it might make up for missing out. :(

Finalized my travel plans for the meet today. Accomodations booked and the check for the meet mailed in! Looking forward to it Ed! I haven't been to that part of your state since I was 18!

will it wasn't from lack of suggesting. looking forward to having everyone out here. we are green finally and up to 90 deg today. humidly running around 30%

Hotel Booked as well.

I'll be attending this year...finally. It'll be short visit though, arriving Wednesday evening. I'll be driving down from Brandon Manitoba with my brother-in-law.

Looking forward to meeting some of the many nice people I've come to know since being part of the PCS.

I'm coming, but.....

Unfortunately Janet and the kids have a conflict with the tennis tournament schedule and won't be able to come, and I'm not able to drive that much anymore so I will be flying. That means no car for me. I know Ed will put on a great meet and I am glad I will be there for most of it.

Im not able to make it this year. Been battling health problems, surgery etc. Havent worked since Dec 5 with no income altho that is changing. The Lincoln is in storage. Have fun without me!

Again, if anyone is going to be attending the Rapid City Meet and is in search of anything for their pro-cars........... this would be a good time to speak up and let it be known. I don't personally plan on bringing a lot up unless I know there will be folks looking for specific things.

Back