Another Rainy Day!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
In our area, the weather has not been cooperating very well. Winter stayed way too long, Spring started late and too many cruise nights and car shows have been the victims of the weather. I really don't like to complain about the weather, especially since we can't change it and also because much worse things can happen. But, we had the 70 Superior pre-registered for local shows for two Sundays in a row and the weather has kept us home. I guess I am just disappointed and I wanted to vent a little.

Same has been happening here the past few weeks, very soggy and cold. Tomorrow’s parade is looking promising with Sunny Sky and 89 degrees.

Bill:
Steve had to teach EMT last Sunday, but I stayed with our car and fielded a lot of questions asking where you and Lucille had parked your rig. I had hoped you would have brought your "new" car. Some clouds but no major rain. At the end of the day, though we came home with our first trophy!
Helen

Attachments

• Trophy 5-18.jpg
    Trophy 5-18.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 114
Bill:
Steve had to teach EMT last Sunday, but I stayed with our car and fielded a lot of questions asking where you and Lucille had parked your rig. I had hoped you would have brought your "new" car. Some clouds but no major rain. At the end of the day, though we came home with our first trophy!
Helen

Helen, I am glad you and Steve brought your ambulance last Sunday and you stayed all day, I was wondering if you were there. The day started out wet, so we slept another hour. By then, the weather was looking better and we wished we had gone.

Congratulations on your award!

Back