wanted: curtains rods for 68 MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine a has a 68 Miller Meteor hearse. She has most of the curtain rods, but she is missing a few. The ones she has looks the same as my in my 73. There are two hooks that look like a round rod would go there. She does not have them and the bottom rod for the loading door. If any one has some that they don't need please let me know. Also need pictures of the drapes in a 68 MM. Thanks.

In this instance a length of the rods needed will help along with a picture. The ones that I remember being in the M-M is a flat rod with a half round cut out at the ends. With a little time and a round file, she can probably make them from flat aluminum stock that is available at Home Depot. The other thought is to check with Carl at CW Coach.

flat bar stock with a notch cut in the center is what they are. you could get eh bend and the pattern off the rear door they are all kinked the same. a stack of flat 1/4 or 5/16 washers and a small 1/8 close nipple with a washer on top would work for the mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back